Monday, January 31, 2011

Lucho: A ball of fun


January 31, Julia

This week was my first week at the Aldea and loved meeting all the new kids that will be a part of my life for the next 3 months. They are all so loving and want to play with us all the time. One Little boy that I had a lot of fun playing with last week was Lucho, a smily, chubby, 3 year-old. He is at the age that I love the most because everything amuses him and we can do the same thing over and over again without losing any entertainment. One day Lucho gave me a little wooden disk with yellow on one side that he wanted me to put on the bush, where it would fall to the ground immediately and laughed every time. We went through the same routine (adding in letting it fall from our heads) for 45 minutes straight. The funny part about it was that I didn't feel like it was getting old either and I could've gone longer but we had to go eat lunch. I love these kids and they make me feel so happy each day!

If you would like to learn more about sponsoring a child like Lucho, click here.

0 comments: